Book Blogger Hop #2 (1/28/2014)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted on the site Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.
Its purpose it to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs,
befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question: Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack?






No, I have 262 books on my Want to Read Shelf on Goodreads and I have downloaded countless Freebies on Amazon. I also tend to add things to be TBR shelf and periodically take them off and of course I'm constantly adding things to by TBR shelf too.

What about you? How is your TBR stack - accomplishable, manageable, or out of control?

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same. I just can't seem to stop adding more books to my TBR and really I don't ever want it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am so guilty of hoarding digital books, especially freebies on amazon

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs