Book Blogger Hop #5 (week of April 25)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: Do you answer the Book Blogger Hop questions in advance and have them scheduled or do you write your post the night before or the day of the Book Blogger Hop? 

My Answer:
It depends. Recently I've been trying to answer and schedule in advance. I only participate in the weeks for which I feel I have something constructive to say, so it's pretty easy to get ahead. It really depends on how things are going with my work and school. Writing the posts in advance is definitely helpful during those weeks where I feel like I have too much going on.

Do you write you blog posts in advance and schedule them to be posted? If so, do you have a system?

1 comment:

  1. I agree...when things get hectic, it is nice to know posts are ready to go.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs