Top Ten Tuesday #14 (7/22/14)



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

For their survival skills:
Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games

For their ability to kick-ass (or protect me):
Katsa from Graceling 
Calaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass
Four from Divergent

For their friendship:
Po and Bitterblue from Bitterblue

For their magic:
Harry, Ron, and Hermoine from Harry Potter

For their swoon-worthy-ness:
Jai from Borrowed Ember

8 comments:

  1. Yes I definitely agree with you for Katniss and Katsa AND WOW you even have Po here as well. Though truthfully everytime I hear "Po", I think of Kung fu fighting panda Po. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your categories, I cannot believe I missed the HP gang!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermoine and her bad of "essentials" is a must!

      Delete
  3. Maybe I should have just grabbed the whole Harry Potter game while I was at it! Lol, and I've seen Four on a lot of lists and am surprised he never even occurred to me. Great list! :)

    Thanks for stopping by Part of that World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have put Katsa on my list. She is built to survive. Thanks for stopping by my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/22/2014

    I have Katniss, Katsa, and Hermoine, too. Katsa is literally built for survival, so I think she'd be so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure Katniss is on 99% of lists today. she was an easy choice. I would definitely have her on hunting duty. I also picked Four, he'd be useful in that situation but he's also great eye candy. I also went for Celaena because she could probably handle any situation.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs