Ten Book Challenge







I got tagged to do the Ten Book Challenge by Nikki @ Love at First Write. Thanks so much for tagging me!







All you need to do is list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Do not take more than a few minutes, and do not think about it too hard. They do not have to be the 'right' books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Paste these instructions and tag ten friends through comments. Be sure to comment on my blog so I can see your list!


The Giver (The Giver, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1)

Thirteen Reasons WhyThe Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Where We BelongNumber the Stars (Yearling Newbery)The Annihilation of Foreverland (Foreverland, #1)

I tag...
Monique @ Mo's Books

And of course anyone who wants to play along!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your list! I've been meaning to read 13 Reasons Why, but I just haven't gotten to it yet :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I need to do this soon! You have so many good ones on your list!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not responding earlier Emily but I would be happy to play =D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs