Sisterhood of the World Blogger Tag

I've been tagged by Val @ The Innocent Smiley! Thanks Val!




The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their awesome blog(s).
2. Post the award's logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions that you've been asked.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and ask them ten questions!

My Questions from Val


1. Who's your favorite character in the book you are currently reading?
Gran from Inner Fire by RL Stedman

2. Do you have a specific genre that you love to read?
YA Fantasy!

3. Which book got you into the world of reading?
The Giver by Lois Lowry

4. What's you favorite quote from a book? And which book is it from?
"To whatever end" from Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas this quote literally brought tears to my eyes and I went back and reread the scene two more times because it was so powerful.

5. What is the highest number of books you've read in a month? In a year? 
EEK I don't know! Thankfully the Goodreads Challenge tracks books per year, in 2012 I read 102 books. Too bad I can't figure out how to check most books per month...

6. What is your favorite food to snack on while reading?
I don't really snack while reading. I usually have a glass of water near by tho.

7. Do you have a pet? Give us a picture if you can!
Yes! I have two cats and a dog. 
My other cat is skittish and hides a lot

8. What has been the most stressful book you've ever read?
A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin, it was tedious and I literally had to force myself to read it and I struggled with some of the violence and there were so many details to keep track of.

9. Did you have a favorite picture book when you were younger? (or now?)
Not that I can remember, but my sister's was Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
The Rainbow Fish

10. RIDDLE TIME: What room has no windows, no ceilings, or no doors?
I totally cheated and googled it: a mushroom

Bloggers I am Tagging
Monique @ Mo Books
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages
Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews
Paige @ Electively Paige
Kayla @ Bibliophilia, Please
Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm
Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews
Katelynn @ Unlucky Primes
Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot

Ten Questions
1. If you could live in any book world, which would it be?
2. If you could spend a day with any fictional character, who would it be?
3. Where do you post your reviews, besides your blog?
4. Do you judge books by their covers?
5. Where do you read book reviews?
6. Who is your all time favorite book boyfriend (or girlfriend)?
7. Do you have any bookish bad habits?
8. Have you read any "banned books"? If so which is your favorite?
9. How do you follow blogs?
10. Do you have any secret skills?

4 comments:

  1. YOU CHEATED EMILY! Hahaha but that was a good riddle right?

    Also, YOUR PETS ARE PRECIOUS. I love how your cat is sleeping on your textbook, preventing you from doing any work muhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least I admitted it! lol it was a good one

      Thank you, I LOVE my fur-babies, they always help me work :)

      Delete
  2. Haha The Rainbow Fish!! I loved that book - your sister has good taste!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She read that book several times a day for years!!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs