2015 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Falling for YA. Basically the goal is to tackle your review books and get your feedback percentage up.

I participated in this challenge last year. My goal was 25 books and I completed 20 and my percentage is 100%. This year I am going to set my goal at 25 books and to maintain a percentage of 80% or better. I am also going to sign up at Edelweiss this year.

What challenges are you participating in this year?

If you're interested in a fun and easy book challenge, I am hosting a Book BINGO challenge this year.

2 comments:

  1. This is always a good challenge because it is always easy to throw these books to the background!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's definitely one that helps you tackle those back burner books lol

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs