31 Days to Better Blogging Challenge

Yup! This is another challenge. I feel like I might be biting off more than I can chew with challenges, so I am going to participating in this challenge but at my own pace.

Announcing the New Year’s Challenge: 31 Days of Better Blogging for 2015

This challenge is hosted by Parajunkee. The goal is to make your blog better. Each day there is a different task with tips.


Honestly, I want my blog to be better. I want it to be reader friendly and I'd like to increase my regular readers, so hopefully this will help!

3 comments:

  1. I seen this challenge before it actually started but I just didn't want to add on another challenge but it has great topics. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic challenge, I've been following the posts on Parajunkee's blog. I'm too far behind with my blog or I would join in. Best of luck Darlin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm kind of checking in on the posts and doing what I can when I can.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs