Stacking the Shelves #31 (3/7/15 & 3/14/15)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Gifted



Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
(I don't know why the signature picture won't rotate)


Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen
Splendor by Elena Arnold
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
Far Far Away by Tom McNeal
Thank you to Caroline @ The Attic

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkowski
Thank you to my sister!

Purchased



For Review 

The Beholder

Lion Heart by AC Gaughen
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
The Beholder by Ivan Amberlake

6 comments:

  1. Red Queen was an amazing read. I hope that you love it. May you have a great weekend with some awesome books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read The Red Queen yet, but I heard it was amazing, so I hope you enjoy. You got a lot of good books! Great haul ;)

    Maisha @ Books Equal Awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dualed and Far Far Away are two books that I've been wanting to read for the longest time but I've not purchased them yet, so I'll be looking forward to your reviews on them! Red Queen sounds so amazing, so I'm happy to see that you have a signed copy! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! We agree with all the buzz surrounding The Red Queen. Daughter of Smoke & Bone was awesome! I need to catch up on that series. Hope you enjoy all your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Red Queen! And Daughter of Smoke and Bone. You got a pretty good haul this week! Thanks for visiting my post earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Far Far Away is at the top of my TBR. I really hope you wind up giving that one a good review!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs