How I Read Books Tag

So, I wasn't tagged, but I spotted this on Downright Dystopian and decided I wanted to participate.

1. How do you find out about new books to read?
Other blogs, goodreads, and twitter

2. How did you get into reading?
I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. My mom loves to read, so I have a feeling it's because she read to me a lot.

3. How has your taste in books changed as you've gotten older?
I've always loved fiction and fantasy and still do.

4. How often do you buy books?
It all depends on my situation, but I buy them entirely too often.
Me at a bookstore and online

5. How did you get into blogging?
I was always recommending books to friends and family and my sister suggested a blog.

6. How do you react when you don't like the end of a book?
Like a big baby. I get pretty angry and I usually complain about it or shake my fist.
Fist of Rage


7. How often do you take a "sneak peak" at the end of a book to see if there is a happy ending?
NEVER!! I can't imagine reading anything out of order and I hate spoilers.

8. Who are you going to tag?
Everyone

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I NEVER take a peek at the end of a story, other than just one time. When I read New Moon, I had to know that Edward came back or I was going to be done. ANd when I was reading it, there were no books after it, so I had no idea if it would be the last one or not. Fun tag. Reminds me I've got a couple posts I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! I don't blame you with New Moon!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs